Natural Moisturising CreamTravelling with your bar?. Grab our handy Travel Tin
Our Oat Silk & Shea Butter Natural Moisturising Cream can rejuvenate and hydrate even the most problematic of skin. Combing Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Cocoa Butter together with Sweet Almond Oil and Oat Silk we have produced a luxurious moisturising cream for all purposes, all skin types of all ages!.
Our Oat Silk and Shea Butter Natural Moisturising Cream is a combination of some of the most vitamin rich and unrefined butters and oils known to the world, including Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and Oat Silk and comes in a handy screw top recyclable aluminium round tin.
The Oat Silk leaves a particularly soft, silky and luxurious feel to your skin forming a protective barrier as it goes!.
We have blended our butters, oils and oat silk with Highland Spring & Distilled Water sourced right here from Scotland.
Use it as a daily moisturiser for any type of skin or condition and feel the difference!. Our moisturising cream can help with cracked skin, dry skin, problematic acne, hardening of the skin, and of course can help prevent all of the aforementioned with regular use.
Depending on your skin type, you can use our cream for any part of the body. If you are susceptible to chapped or broken skin we would recommend using the unfragranced version of our cream until your skin has healed.
Using Our Cream
If you intend to use our cream as a routine moisturiser during the day, you only need a very small amount each time due to it's high hydration and barrier properties. After a shower or bath, and for an intense moisturising experience, apply all over, but don't go overboard, you do not need a lot of this cream to get the benefits, ideally dab little spots over a large area and work the cream into your skin that way.
Especially good for helping reduce the appearance of stretch marks, wrinkles and suitable for all skin types, ages and conditions (for babies and pregnant women it is not recommended to use products with essential oils in them).
- Avocado Butter can help to reduce and prevent wrinkles, hydrates the skin which can assist in preventing troublesome skin.
- Cocoa Butter can lock in moisture and protect the skin from becoming dry or flaky and can even help in the healing of irritated or acne-sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter has a very high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins which makes it particularly suitable for softening the skin. It also has fantastic anti-inflammatory properties and can help condition, tone and sooth skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil contains Vitamins A & E helping to stimulate new skin cells and prevent cell damage and also contains Omega-3 fatty acids which can help prevent premature aging of the skin!.
- Oat Silk contains natural lipids and antioxidants which significantly assist skin health and well being, as well as providing a luxurious smooth, silky feel to your skin once absorbed. Ideal particularly for sensitive, mature and acne-prone skin.
Choose to have your moisturising cream with or without an essential oil, although if you do chose one, here's the info and benefits of each of them:
- Lavender Essential Oil contains antimicrobial properties which helps keep the skin healthy, and can help reduce inflammation associated with many skin conditions. Additionally, the soothing and calming fragrance of Lavender oil can work wonders to improve mood and overall well-being.
- Lemon Essential Oil has been known to stimulate circulation and is a great detoxifier. It's antiseptic properties can help to cleanse and clear skin, helping to remove dead skin cells as it goes.
- Lime Essential Oil is very underrated and promotes healthier skin. This helps reduce of aging of the skin, such as fine lines, sun spots, and wrinkles. Its astringent properties help keep the skin firm, reducing sagging
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil is an extremely uplifting and invigorating natural oil that can help prevent aging of the skin, aid circulation, and containing lots of Vitamin C can help reduce blemishes and dark spots.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is renowned for it's antibacterial and healing properties, and can calm and soothe flared skin as well as help with oily skin. It's anti-inflammatory properties is also perfect for irritated or broken skin.
The contents of the tin will weight 50g.
Choose to receive your order using our standard jiffy envelopes or you can upgrade to 100% recyclable card envelopes at the checkout.
Our moisturising cream is happy at room temperature, but avoid exposing it to direct sunlight, heat or extreme cold. Although our lotion contains a natural preservative, we recommend for best results to use within 12 months of purchase.
Aqua (Scottish Highland Spring Water/Distilled Water), BTMS (from Colza Oil), Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Oat Silk, Sweet Almond Oil, Plantserve E (preservative), Essential Oil (if selected)
- 50g Each
Was gifted this moisturiser to try and I was pleasantly surprised how good it is I have eczema and get very bad break outs on my hands so have tried most creams on the market and prescription but never found anything like this wee gem, I put it on just before bed and let it soak in skin felt much softer and less tight within a few minutes but my main surprise was next morning my hands were still soft and moisturised and not flaking like normal, even after washing my hands several times throughout the day they still felt great and it was about 17 hours from first application before I had to use some more, excellent wee cream will definitely keep using
Took me a few days to decide whether I liked this moisturiser or not, it was one of those "it's nice" but I'm not entirely 100% that it's better than my existing moisturiser then after a few more days I noticed a big improvement with my dry skin, I've got eczema on my elbows as well and after having used this on those spots 3 or 4 times I can feel the eczema softening up and it's not anywhere near as itchy, but my hands are vastly improved, I had a lot of dry flaky parts which are healing very nicely, I've had a lot of creams from the doctors too which have kept things at bay but never actually "moisturized" my skin as such, but this seems to be doing much more than any of the other cream. I opted for the lavender one and it smells amazing too.
As I would expect from TillyOak this cream was brilliant, soaks into my skin quickly and leaves it feeling soft and silky, as I work in health care my hands are constantly in gloves or are being washed and by the end of the day my hands are either like dried up prunes or are sweaty because of the gloves, this pampers my hands and skin beautifully. It's not oily like other moisturisers I've tried and last night I applied it as an all over cream after my shower and my skin feels lovely. I've now started taking it to work and apply it before I glove up. Def on my regular to buy list