Avocado & Tea Tree Shampoo BarTravelling with your bar?. Grab our handy Travel Tin
Our Avocado & Tea Tree Shampoo Bar not only takes your hair and skin to the next level with the cleansing and healing properties of Tea Tree essential oils, but the Avocado Oil adds shine and volume.
All of our shampoo bars are suitable for an all over body wash too, making our bars practical, convenient, and cost effective!.
This is a traditional shampoo bar which works best with soft water. If you have hard water, we would recommend one of our Natural Syndet Shampoo Bars instead. More information can be found on our Using Our Bars page.
- Avocado Oil contains Vitamin D and helps hair growth, provides deep moisturisation, fights dandruff, and can help with certain skin disorders such as Acne, Eczema And Psoriasis.
- Tea Tree Oil can also help beat dandruff, can ease itchy or dry scalps, and provides a natural and effective anti-bacterial wash for your hair, scalp and body.
- Aloe Vera is generally clear in colour (not green!), great for dandruff, itchy skin and promotes hair growth. Your hair will also be left thoroughly conditioned.
Our unique blends of Avocado & Tea Tree Oils, Aloe Vera and Vegetable Derived Glycerin can not only repair dead skin cells on your scalp, it also reduces dandruff, promotes hair growth and conditions your hair beautifully.
- Save money - our bars last longer than bottled shampoos/conditioners
- Save the environment - by not contributing to the staggering 1 million+ plastic bottles bough each minute globally!.
- Convenient, caring and nourishing, not to mention SLS Free. Ideal for the bath, shower or to take with you on holiday and suitable for an all over body wash for all skin types and ages.
- Vegan Friendly - our bars contain vegetable oils and none of the ingredients have been tested on animals.
- Bar Shaped to help distribute the shampoo across a wider area in less time, and not "pressed" into shape so no breaking up or crumbling!.
This listing is for x1 bar at approximately 90g and is wrapped in 100% recyclable paper. Choose to receive your order using our standard jiffy envelopes or you can upgrade to 100% recyclable card envelopes at the checkout.
If you plan to store our soap whilst still in it's wrapper, it is important you do so in a cool, dry environment to avoid the soap 'sweating' through the recycled paper.
Aqua, Sustainably Sourced Vegetable Glycerin, Glycol, Avocado Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Polyquaternium 7 (Conditioning Agent), Sodium Citrate, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (click for more info), Sodium Laurate, Fragrance Oils (if selected).
- 90g Each
You might also like
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo bar! Although I love almost all the shampoo bars in Tilly Oaks range, I order this particular bar every time because it lathers so readily. I use it on my body too because it leaves my skin soft instead of dry as with other soaps, and the antibacterial properties of the tea tree oil ensures I am clean from hair to toe!
I've been using another brand shampoo and conditioner bar, but the prices were getting ridiculous and I still felt I needed shampoo and conditioner. I tried this bar after taking advice about my flaky scalp. I'm not too keen on the smell of tea tree, but have found it isn't so strong when you use the bar. I'm really pleased, have had no problems from the first time I used it, and don't feel the need for a separate conditioner. Hair feels and looks great!
I wanted to reduce my plastic usage plus stop wasting money on expensive shampoos and conditioners that didn’t help my scalp psoriasis and my son’s flaky scalp. I used this on the same day I also installed a shower water filter and the results was WOW!!! No knotty hair, no dry hair, no having to use lots and lots of conditioner just to comb our hair. We just wet our hair with the shower, lather the soap bar in our hair, brush through, then rinse. The result was soft hair with lovely curls. Thank you for advising me to try this bar, hopefully long term use will prove beneficial for my scalp psoriasis.
I absolutely love this shampoo bar. It works so well for my hair. I have afro hair and I had no problems using this shampoo bar. I have used different shampoo bottles and this shampoo bar is the best. I prefer using products that use less plastic. The packaging for this shampoo bar is paper based and the package arrived in a small jiffy envelope. The delivery of my shampoo bar arrived quickly. I would recommend people to Amica soap company.
I've used other shampoo bars in the past, all of which a lot more expensive than this one, and I'll be honest it was the price that attracted me to these ones, as well as the conditioner claims. I used the bar the first night and wasn't sure what to make of how it felt as it was drying, but I brushed it and it certainly did feel conditioned but still a bit strange. Once it has fully dried it was a dream, my hair was left conditioned and so soft I was beginning to wonder why every one else was charging double or treble in some cases for one bar and then you still have to buy a seperate conditioner bar!!. I am into my second month using ONE BAR, I just quickly get a lather using the bar straight on my hair and leave the bar on the shower rack and it dries out perfectly, no more mushy shampoo bars and I won't be buying any more expensive shampoo or conditioner bars, this is a quality shampoo bar at a fantastic price, keep up the good work Amica.